FIKA, is a line of activewear that you can wear with a conscience. The creators of the brand wanted to do more and own less, so they set out to create a timeless, essential, capsule closet for your active lives. Made in Portugal, FIKA uses sustainable, recycled fabrics while their factories comply with the highest ethical standards - so you can wear these clothes with both comfort, confidence, and peace of mind.
FIKA's signature sculpting leggings that take you from sunrise to sunset, studio to street, and is elevated enough for both work as well as a night out on the town. Shapewear technology smooths and contours your frontside AND backside - it’s your legs, but better.
- Specially-designed double lined super high waistband that smooths and contours the waist, and holds everything in tight
- Flattering cuts and shapewear technology that lengthen the legs and lifts your behind
- Mesh panels, strategically placed at knees, for maximum breathability
- Not one, but TWO extra large mesh pockets that can fit even the largest of iPhones
- Lined triangular gusset at crotch that conceals your feminine area - so you’re comfortable in any position (especially that downward dog)
- Body: 59% polyamide / 41% elastane; Mesh: 73% polyamide / 27% elastane (certified Sensitivecosystem® fabrics)
- Anti-bacterial and sweat/moisture wicking to keep you fresh
- Anti-wrinkle and quick dry for easy wash
- Ultralight and soft
- 8 way stretch with shape retention to maintain a perfect fit yet still move with you
- Stain and odor resistant for even the most active of superwomen
- UV and chlorine resistant
Size & Fit
- Fits true to size
- Body-hugging fit
- Model is 5’7”/173cm and is wearing size small
WHAT MAKES THE PERFECT ONE LEGGINGS TO HAVE?
Everyone wears leggings for different events. Going to the office, gym, running a marathon, eating out with a cute outfit, or even under a tutu!
Does the perfect pair of leggings exist though? We think so.
- Fit: There’s nothing worse than loose fabric at the back when you’re doing a squat. Or extra flap around the hips or ankles. It just doesn’t look good, and doesn’t need to happen. This naked sensation tights deliver that “I can sleep in this” feeling with high performance technical properties.
- Fabric Feel: We love this naked, but hugged feeling. The level of a tightness should be chosen based on how you want to feel during and after training, sitting in the office and going out for dinner. Not too tight on the tummy area, but some support for that body smoothing effect. Also, it feels light on the legs, where you really don’t need compression for everyday wear. You might want compression pants for varicose veins or recovery from a triathlon, but for every day wear – you really want comfort and looks-good over a muffin-top compression tights. We’re really over that “dig into your skin” feel.
- Function: It’s important to think about the functional intent of the leggings. This pair has huge, hidden pockets so if whether you're going to the airport and need to stuff a lot of things in your pocket, or just want to fit a water bottle without it moving around when you're running -- it's the right pocket for you! We prefer a classic cut and pattern because you want to be able to have one leggings that rules them all! One that you can wear for work, training and hanging out. Something you can wear with high heels, flip flops and sneakers.
- Performance: Breathability, 4 way stretch and moisture wicking are important for choosing the right pair. Whether you’re sitting in lotus position, on a sofa or doing squats, you want the leggings to not feel heavy or thick to restrict your motion. For every day, you might want a less restricting, gentle, light tummy and thigh compression leggings that fluidly moves with you